Web 2.0. suported Higher Education Institutional Learning Scenarios for Collaborative Learning
- 0 Kommentare
- 2395 Aufrufe
Project WebWise brings together a range of European higher education institutions (from Germany, Bulgaria, Italy, Slovenia, Greece and Great Britain) active in the field of public health education as well as experts for innovating e-learning, to analyze, experiment and develop innovative learning scenarios within public health education.
The general objective of WebWise is to support the improvement, the quality, the efficiency and the accessibility of Higher Education using the structure of the Bologna process and the innovative methodological collaborative Web 2.0. learning tools.
Within this objective, the project will aim to:
- Identify innovative learning scenarios and learning designs within public health or general health education.
- Suggest and test a number of innovations to improve the learning process within the scenarios
- Identify and elaborate the key improvements from the pilots.
- Recommend how such improvements may be transferred in public health education and to other areas of Higher Education.
- Disseminate recommendations to competent authorities on a national and European level.
- Regulatory bodies
in public health and public health related study programmes.
- Recommendations for optimizing learning scenarios
- Best practices database