We are now 20.000, show us your projects!
- 0 Kommentare
- 28363 Aufrufe
In January 2006, Elearningeuropa.info, the European Commission’s e-Learning portal, reached a total of 20,000 registered users!
Thank you for your collaboration and interest. Your support has enabled us to be a bigger, more effective and interesting community, constituting the e-Learning reference community for Europe.
This is why:
- We have more than 1,500 practices and projects, more than 800 articles, studies, interviews and official documents published. We receive more than 35,000 hits per month and we have more than 20,000 registered users.
- We publish information on the most important European projects, with more than 250 recognised experts in our four areas of publication: School Community, Higher Education, Training and Employment, and Learning and Society.
- All of the portal’s teamwork tools (there are more than 250 areas of participation) make us the most effective means of communication and support to the e-Learning community.
Portal users may benefit from the competitions and activities that we run:
- Send us your initiative (project, article, good practice and resource) and we will make it available to the community.
- Send us your favourite resource and you could win a laptop. Participate in the contest “My favourite e-learning resource”. Send in your contribution and you could be the winner of a laptop. Click here to read more about the contest and participate in our user survey to give us your opinion on the portal.
- Lingup an online language exchange service, has a promotional offer granting one month (February 2006) of service free of charge using this promotional code upon subscription: LINGEURO.
- GlobalEnglish has published a white paper written by Dr David Nunan regarding the "Communicative Language Teaching" (CLT) Method. You can order a free copy of this document in PDF format.
This portal is yours, take advantage of it and use it!
Aren’t registered yet? Join the elearning community of Europe