NOTICE 2012 Conference
- 0 comments
- 1698 Visits
The main topic of the conference will be Computer Science with a Purpose and Human-Centred Information System Design. It is aimed at practitioners and researchers on application and development of new IT technologies. The conference is also a forum for educational innovations experience exchange.
The NOTICE Conference is forum for state-of-the-art of IT technologies in applications. The conference scope gives a wide view at possibilities of their use in education and other areas of knowledge, science and life.
The main topic will explore the many facets of computerised systems from an interdisciplinary, design-oriented perspective. It seeks to deepen the understanding of design processes aimed at delivering solutions that help in human activities and improve the quality of everyday living. The conference organisers will welcome contributions that address multiple aspects of system design that take into account the complicated nature of human beings, their particular requirements and the need for transdisciplinary problem-solving.
This year papers are particularly invited on the following focus areas:
- User-centred design principles
- Interaction design principles
- Design-based research
- Ubiquitous computing
- Deployment experiences
- User-centred design case studies
- e-Learning, blended learning,
- Mobile and remote learning,
- Ethics in remote learning.
- Ambient Assisted Living
- Ubiquitous healthcare solutions
- Ambient displays
- Computer-supported collaboration
- Context-aware applications
- Mobile mixed reality
- Interactive and virtual educational environments
- Intelligent coaching systems
- Ambient intelligence
- Artificial intelligence for context processing
Read the Call for Papers here.
Extended abstract submission (max. 2 page ACM SIG P format): May 30, 2012
Notification of acceptance: June 6, 2012
Conference date: June 12, 2012.