Call for papers - EFQUEL Innovation Forum, deadline: 6 May 2012
- 0 comments
- 1467 Visits
The European Foundation for Quality in E-Learning invites submissions of research papers to the 7th EQFUEL Innovation Forum in Granada on the theme of “Learning for Open Innovation”.
See the blog post announcing the call for papers and more details on the EFQUEL website.
The European Network for Innovation and Quality in education…
EFQUEL consists of more than 100 members from all over Europe and even beyond – the members represent associations, universities, companies, vocational training institutions and local networks. All members share the same interest: quality in technology enhanced learning. EFQUEL’s aim is to involve actors in a European community of users and experts in order to share experience of how technology enhanced learning can be used to strengthen individual, organisational, local and regional development, digital and learning literacy, and promote social cohesion and personal development.
Contributions should address at least one of the following themes:
- (Open) Innovation processes in learning, education and training
- Evaluating innovation
- Strategies for managing open innovation in learning and teaching
- From training to social learning (leveraging informal learning in the workplace)
- Technologies for supporting open innovation
- Quality of organizations, individuals, processes, products and services in learning, education and training
- Theory of innovation and learning
- Novel approaches towards innovation and quality