Technology-enhanced Learning: ICT Call 8 Information Day
- 0 comments
- 1873 Visits
An event entitled 'Information day on technology-enhanced learning: ICT call 8' will be held on 5 October 2011 in Luxembourg City, Luxembourg.
The conference will focus on the technology-enhanced learning project proposals for the 8th Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Call under the Seventh Framework Programme (FP7).
Technology-enhanced learning is often used synonymously with e-learning. The main difference between the two, though, is that technology-enhanced learning focuses on the technological support of any pedagogical approach that uses technology.
The information day will aim to help participants to better understand the work programme and criteria for the evaluation of proposals, facilitate sharing of ideas and experiences, and meet potential partners for project consortia. The event will include parallel sessions on:
- adaptive learning systems;
- educational technologies for science, technology and maths;
- advanced solutions for fast and flexible learning at the workplace (targeting small to medium-sized enterprises);
- creativity in learning processes;
- exploratory activities and networks.
For further information, visit: here