- 0 comments
- 2788 Visits
3-LENSUS focuses on the key issue of the "knowledge triangle" of education, research and innovation, for regional sustainable development and will create a virtual European Learning Space for Sustainable Development to share innovative approaches among and between regional, multi-stakeholder learning networks for sustainable development and build capacity for furthering these activities.
The main goals of the project are
- Networking universities with diverse actors in regional, multi-stakeholder learning networks by
- Supporting the re-launch of the COPERNICUS Alliance and creating opportunities for exchange between higher education institutions, regional learning networks and Regional Centres of Expertise
- Developing an Open Database containing examples of innovative practice for Education for Sustainable Development (ESD) as a source of inspiration, networking and support
- Developing a prototype of a virtual European Learning Space for Sustainable Development; consisting of a technological, organisational and educational component
- Capacity building for the support of existing and development of further regional, multi-stakeholder learning networks for sustainable development by
- Developing and implementing a seminar program for academic and non-academic participants interested in regional networking and the Regional Centres of Expertise approach
- Creating a Best Practice Handbook on innovative practices for regional multi-stakeholder learning for sustainable development with a particular analysis on the role of universities in this process.
The 3-LENSUS project will create
- An open access European Virtual Learning Space, which will include enhancement and increased uptake of high-quality learning resources for universities and local actors based on VCSE activities
- More RCE-type networks ( like through the RCE Rhein Meuse ) * best practice toolboxes in e-learning for ESD methodology and development of indicators for ESD
- A network for ESD to share best practice in ESD and learning networks for SD via the European Virtual Learning Space (RCEs, Universities and other societal actors in the field of development)
Extracted from 3-LENSUS