Review and Revive VET Practices
- 0 comments
- 1333 Visits
REVIVE VET project aims to review and revive VET practices applying innovative ICT integration methodologies and building online communities of VET professionals, who collaboratively work together, seeking to improve the quality, attractiveness and accessibility of VET services.
Specific objectives of the project are:
- Implementation of analysis on existing practices, available methodologies and VET institutional needs for ICT integration
- Methodological development and expert community building
- Application of 2 Hextlearn and 1 Revive methodologies and case development
- Peer reviewing implementation and quality assurance awareness building
- Online community development by case presentation and peer reviewing implementation.
Expected project results:
- Case development methodology adapted to VET sector
- Peer review methodology adapted to VET sector
- Quality criteria identified for ICT integration on institutional level, quality schemes references, Curriculum level and professional skill development level
- Training material on application of adapted case development, peer review methodologies and Revive methodology
- 32 institutional cases in the areas and levels selected.