Public profile Rita Falcão de Berredo
21 March 2007
Rita Falcão de Berredo
- Master on Multimedia Technology, Faculdade de Engenharia, Universidade do Porto (School of Engineering, University of Porto). Dissertation in E-learning: a proposal for the evaluation of Learning Objects, under the supervision of Professor Doutor Alfredo Soeiro.
- Degree on Microbiology (15/20), at Escola Superior de Biotecnologia da Universidade Católica Portuguesa (School of Biotechnology, Portuguese Catholic University).
- Invited assistant professor, responsible for the course “Multimedia and Education”, degree in Journalism and Communication at Universidade do Porto
- Head of the Unit of New Technologies in Education, at Universidade do Porto. This unit is responsible for implementing the strategy for eLearning and associated technologies at the university. Activities include providing technology (LMS and other), training, user support, instructional design and national and international networking.
- Multimedia Project Coordinator at Porto Editora, an Educational Publisher.
Praça Gomes Teixeira, 4099-002 Porto PORTUGAL
Artículos de Rita Falcão de Berredo
22 March 2007 | 91287 | No votes yet
This article proposes a methodology for benchmarking learning objects. It aims to deal with two problems related to e-learning: the validation of learning using this method and the return on investment of the process of development and use:...