Public profile Sérgio André Teixeira Ferreira
14 April 2011
Sérgio André Teixeira Ferreira
Teacher (Escola Básica e Secundária das Flores )
Geography teacher in the Escola Básica e Secundária das Flores, Azores, Portugal.
Functions: Coordinator of the Department of Social Sciences, President of the Pedagogical Council;
- Degree in Geography, specialization in Education Sciences;
- Master in Sciences of the Education, specialization in Education Computer Sciences;
- PhD student in Sciences of the Education, specialization in Education Computer Sciences (Grad Student scholarship granted by Regional Department of Education of the Autonomous Region of the Azores;
- Research interests in Technology Enhanced Learning Environments
- Teacher Trainer in the areas of ICT and Geography.
Publications in the area of e-learning:
Flores Island, Azores (Portugal)
Rua Santa Catarina, s/n, 9970-337 Santa Cruz das Flores, Azores, Portugal
Technology Enhanced Learning Environments
Artículos de Sérgio André Teixeira Ferreira
15 April 2011 | 45157 | No votes yet
The Bologna Process calls for a substantive change in the pedagogical model of teaching and learning in higher education, focusing on the acquisition of skills by students and not the mere accumulation of knowledge.