Communication for EU Project Managers - Grundtvig course
- 0 Komentāri
- 3976 Apmeklējumu skaits
we'd like to introduce you the COMET training course, developed under the LLP - Grundtvig Multilateral Project "Communication for European Training Managers".
The COMET Course (Ref. IT-2012-789-002) aims at:
- Improving basic communication skills of Training Managers and other administrative staff working in the adult education field.
- Fostering the communicative processes within adult education structures generally in order to improve the quality of their internal and external communication.
- Improving the communicative competences of managers and administrative staff of Lifelong Learning organizations in order to encourage the effective development of working processes.
- Improving and increasing the cooperation between organizations involved in adult education throughout Europe.
- Exchanging experiences and good practices among people coming from different countries and working in the same field.
This project is funded under the LLP-Grundtvig Programme (141970-LLP-1-2008-1-IT-GRUNDTVIG-GMP).
The course is organized in 5 modules. The modules are delivered in English by an experienced international trainer.
There will be 2 sessions in 2012 organised in the framework of Grundtvig In-Service Training grants:
1) COMET Course
Session 1: 7-11 May 2012
Session 2: 1-5 October 2012
Duration: 5 working days – Classroom training
FIND OUR COURSE ON
AND CONTACT YOUR NATIONAL AGENCY TO GET A GRANT!!
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 16 January 2012 (for Session 1) and 30 April 2012 (for Session 2).
Further information about the COMET project and the training course can be found at:
For any further information, please, do not hesitate to contact us!
We are looking forward to welcome at our course participants from your country.
Tk Formazione Srl
Viale Gramsci, 73 - 50121 Firenze - IT
Tel. +39 055 2466005
Fax +39 055 2260696