"The Regional Dimension of the EU eLearning Agenda" report presented in Brussels
- 0 Komentāri
- 17772 Apmeklējumu skaits
A report "The Regional Dimension of the EU eLearning Agenda" was presented in a Brussels on 3 and 4 May 2006. The report has been elaborated by a Working Group that aims to contribute to the evolution and uptake of the EU eLearning programme and the future integrated programme for lifelong learning.
Brussels representatives of thirteen organisations that play a key role in the economic development of their region have decided to cooperate actively in the area of eLearning by forming a ‘Working Group', supported by the European Association of Regional and Local Authorities for Lifelong Learning, E ARLALL. The aim of the Working Group is to contribute to the evolution and uptake of the EU eLearning programme and the future integrated programme for lifelong learning.
On the right-hand side Resource area you can download the following material:
- The conference summary
- A full report entitled ‘The Regional Dimension of the EU eLearning Agenda'. This report includes the findings of a survey, which was circulated among their eLearning practitioners by the cooperating organizations.
Also the following presentations are available:
- Maruja Gutierrez-Diaz DG EAC Head of Unit A 4 Innovation and transversal policies "The role of the regions in the New Integrated Programme – eLearning measures"
- Anne Bucher DG INFSO Head of Unit C 1 Lisbon Strategy and i2010 "i2010 – eLearning in a European Information Society for growth and employment"
“EU Elearning Agenda: How far does the EU agenda reflect regional/sectoral concerns?”
- East Finland - Ms Maija Suhonen, Savonia University of Applied Sciences
- Wales – Professor Tony Toole, Director of on-line services, Coleg Sir Gâr (Carmarthenshire College) Wales, United Kingdom
- Scotland – Dr Richard Parsons, University of Dundee
The full conference programme can be seen here: