Young Innovators Competition - enter today
- 0 Komentarze
- 1263 Wizyty
A key component of ITU Telecom World 2012 is the second edition of the Young InnovatorsCompetition aimed at talented youth aged 18-25. The theme for this year’s competition is “Youth Innovation for Development”. Submissions must be relevant to at least one of the following seven issue areas: Education, Youth Employment, Empowerment of Women, Human Rights, Healthcare, Environmental Sustainability, Transparency, and Cyber Security.
- Are you 18-25 years old?
- Do you have an innovative ICT-based concept or project?
- Are you in need of resources to take the next step?
- Are you a social entrepreneur?
If your answer is yes to these questions, this could be just the competition for you. Any solution using innovative ICT to support development, from concepts to mature projects can compete to win!
Applications are invited for two categories:
- Concepts: well-researched and documented ideas that have not yet beenimplemented; and
- Projects: on-going operations showing preliminary results (e.g. prototypes) and in need of support to scale their impact.
Submissions should be made in English via the event website http://world2012.itu.int/young-innovators-competition by July 1st 2012 at 24 hours GMT. Applicants will be able to enter and update more than one submission up to
three times in either category up to the deadline.
Finalists will be invited to join us at ITU Telecom World 2012 in Dubai, where they will receive up to CHF 10,000 in prize money and other prizes. More details about the prizes and Terms & Conditions are available on the competition home page.