Networked Learning Conference 2012. Eighth International Conference on Networked Learning in Higher Education and Lifelong Learning.
- 0 Komentarze
- 2781 Wizyty
A research-based conference on networked learning in higher education and lifelong learning
The Networked Learning Conference is an international, research-based conference. Since its inception in 1998 the conference has developed a strong following by international researchers. In addition it is well supported by practitioners, managers and learning technologists interested in contributing to and hearing about research in this area. The conference is considered a major event in the international 'technology enhanced learning' conference circuit.
- A Research-based conference on networked learning in higher education and networked learning
- Hosted by Open University in The Netherlands
- Keynote presentations and discussions with Terry Anderson, Tara Fenwick and Judi Marshall
- Plenary Panel will include Peter Goodyear and Etienne Wenger on issues and concerns for the future of networked learning
- Preconference online Sessions and Hot Topic Discussion