Game Based Learning on Education and Action Training
- 1 Kommentarer
- 5105 Antal besök
The Project GREAT – Game-based Learning Research in Education and Training Action is a project funded by the Leonardo da Vinci Multilateral Projects – Transfer of Innovation with the purpose to provide a methodology and a way to use Game-Based Learning by Training Companies/Organizations (focusing on SMEs and on the Social Economy) and VET organizations (including Higher Education) trough the knowledge producers and distributors: Trainers and Teachers.
"We talk about creative learning. However, all learning involves some form of destruction, some form of creation and/or particular co-creation...(…) Learn to create, learn how to create disruptions, learning to create innovation, learning to live together to collaborate. But if Learning and Technology, together, can build and host its core in the destructive potential of creativity and, by extension, of the collaboration, the need for meaning in all this is imperative. It is crucial to making sense of all forms of learning: informal, formal, not formal."
Roberto Carneiro in Conference Book Creative Learning & Innovation: 2009.
With the purpose to provide a methodology and a way to use Game-Based Learning by Training Companies/Organizations (focusing on SMEs and on the Social Economy) and VET organizations (including Higher Education) trough the knowledge producers and distributors: Trainers and Teachers.
Products and Results will be:
- Documented methodologies for developing and implementing game-based learning for training and higher education actors and for the learning community in general.
- Needs analysis assessment instruments for developing and implementing game-based learning for training and higher education actors.
- Learning content and training methodologies (b-learning) for trainers and teachers developing and implementing game-based learning.
- Workshops/seminars for supporting trainers/practitioners/teachers/tutors in developing a predictive and proactive capacity to select games for their use.
- Documentation:reports, compendium, proceedings, guidelines.
GREAT project will explore the capability to influence, to involve and to bring together in specific moments some experts and recognized European authorities for focus based learning, trough their individual members and partners. Experienced users of different knowledge channels provided to the Commission, like Engage Learning, elearning papers, CEDEFOP and ETF papers, as well as members of DGEAC, DGINFSO, IPTS/JRC, DGEI and those who have access to the European learning platforms like EUCIS LLL and ETDF.
APG - Portuguese Association of Human Resources Managers leads the development partnership:
- FH JOANNEUM University of Applied Sciences, Graz, Austria
- MERIG - Multidisziplinares Institut fur Europa-Forschung Graz
- AIF - Associazone Italiana Formatori
- Gazy University, na Turquia
- I.Zone Knowledge Systems