Pupils for INnOvation as a Key to Intercultural and social inclusion
- 0 Kommentarer
- 4242 Antal besök
The project aims at promoting intercultural dialogue against social exclusion, using fairy tale characters as a ‘way’ of communication for pre-school and school children, migrant children and their parents.
In this regard the proposal is focussed on the development of some of the eight key-competences recommended by the EC as “those which all individuals need for personal fulfilment and development, active citizenship, social inclusion and employment” (Rec.2006/962/EC).
In particular the key-competences addressed in this project and developed through innovative approaches which use children’s stories, ICT tools and creative activities, are the following:
- Communication in the mother tongue;
- Learning to learn;
- Social and civic competences;
- Sense of initiative and entrepreneurship;
- Cultural awareness and expression.
- Production of tools for teachers and children
- Teacher training
- Testing of methods and tools with children, migrant children and their parents focussed on intercultural dialogue against social exclusion
- Testing Creativity Labs on the development of expertise in combating poverty and social exclusion
- Dissemination & Exploitation
- Enhancing the quality and European dimension of pre- and primary school teacher training
- Supporting the improvement and innovation in pedagogical approaches
- Support children in acquiring transversal key-competences necessary for their future personal and professional development and for active European citizenship
Extracted from P.IN.O.K.I.O